Thursday 15 May 2014

Crowdfunding: The Social Media Business Model

Crowdfunding: The Social Media Business Model

The first introduction I had to Social Media in a business context, was
social media marketing along with inbound marketing, which were new
concepts to myself, however this made sense to me in a vague way. I
began to use social media as a marketing tool and soon realized the
value it had brought to me personally, company and brand awareness was
almost immediate as the word spread to individuals across the globe at a
rapid rate. I had found something new, exciting and powerful from a
branding perspective. I was online doing some research and stumbled
across an eBook “The Dawn of the Social Business”. I had put the book aside for a few years until I discovered crowdfunding.

No comments:

Post a Comment