Monday 14 July 2014

Send brother with Down Syndrome to dude ranch



https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/4ouO1?partner=crowdclanMy 20 year old little brother has down syndrome. He really loves cowboys. I want to send him to a real dude ranch in Texas.

I have a little brother named Craig with Down Syndrome. He's awesome and one of the most important people in my life. Since he has down syndrome I am going to be his guardian when my mom passes away.

Anyway he has a strong love for cowboys. He has like 100 cowboy Dvds and collector items etc. He wears cowboy hats and the whole 9 yards. He has rode horses before but he has never really seen a real cowboy or a ranch.

I want to take him to a REAL Texas dude ranch for 5-7 days. In Texas, with real cowboys lasso lessons, horses,cattle, all that. To accomplish this I think I might start a kickstarter. I can imagine how excited he would be if it worked.. Below I listed exactly what the money will cover.  Thanks for listening

No comments:

Post a Comment